{Makeup Review} Lush's Ocean Salt

/
0 Comments


Lately I've started running again, so with that comes lots of sweat and grime. I wanted to find something that would help clean my body and make it feel soft and smooth again. Enter Lush's Ocean Salt. 

The description on the packaging promises to scrub away dirt and dead skin, leaving a bright, fresh face. Ocean Salt has a combination of avocados, coconut, lime, vodka, and sea salt. When I went to Lush, the salesperson there was overly happy and willing to show me the product. After trying it on my hand, I instantly like it. My hand felt really smooth and soft, so I bought the small 4.2 oz size.

After taking it home and using it (on my hands and body), I felt so happy! This was totally worth the price for me! My skin was left feel soft, smooth, and radiant. My skin tingled and felt warm all at the same time. And the ocean salt wasn't rough enough to feel like it was tearing apart my skin, it was soft enough that my skin wasn't being irritated but was still being exfoliated. The smell is also quite amazing! It's so pleasant, sometimes I wish I could eat it... actually I'm sure I could.. but that might not go so well...

My only word of warning to people is remember to stir Ocean Salt before you use it! If you don't, the salt doesn't really get mixed into the scrub and the consistency is a bit off. But even if you forget, it's not the end of the world, the scrub still works beautifully.




You may also like

No comments: