{Music Monday} Riot Fest Chicago 2K15

/
0 Comments


Riot Fest is a festival that hits a few big cities, Chicago being one of them. The festival takes place over a span of three days, and this year Chicago got hit by a wonderful line up! The music at Riot Fest is usually a combination of alternative bands, hip- hop, punk, rock, and some metal.

I've never been able to attend Riot Fest because it always falls when I'm away for school. But this year one of my close friends had the lucky pleasure of working for Riot Fest! Which means she got to be up and personal with some of the bands, and I got an awesome play by play of everything that was happening! So this week, I made a list of some songs from a few of the bands that were at Riot Fest this year in Chicago.

You can learn more about Riot Fest here.


1. Just a Girl - No Doubt

2. I Don't Love You Anymore - Real Friends

3. Jersey - Mayday Parade

4. LAX to O'Hare - The Academy Is...

5. Capitol M-E - Taking Back Sunday

6. Outnumbered - The Devil Wears Prada

7. Tonight Your Perfect - New Politics

8. I'm Only Joking - KONGOS

9. Ocean Breathes Salty - Modest Mouse


You may also like

No comments: