Senior Year Bucket List

/
0 Comments

Once again, I apologize for my lack of blogging these past couple of weeks. School has recently just started and I am entering my last year of school! So in otherwise obnoxious words... SENIOR YEAR! SENIOR YEAR!

Senior year involves a lot of craziness. I've got classes, clubs, projects, and most importantly a senior year capstone presentation, essay, and project. Woo graduation requirements... So with all the educational events going on, I want to make sure I still have time to hang out with friends and to have fun! In order to keep up morale, my friends and I made a Senior Year Bucket List and I'd love to share with you guys and have you participate too!

(Note: Most of these are specific to the Twin Cities area.)

Senior Year Bucket List
1. Visit Como Zoo

2. Visit the State Fair

3. Attend a Wild's Game

4. Attend a Viking's Game

5. Attend a Twin's Game

6. Attend a Timberwolves' Game

7. Visit the Walker Museum

8. Visit the Mill City Museum

9.  Go ice skating at the Depot (or anywhere really)

10.  Run a 5K without stopping

11. Join a Gorilla Yoga Session [http://www.gorillayogis.com]

12. Eat at Mickey's Diner

13. Ride a ride at Mall of America

14. Buy something at a Farmer's Market

15. See the State Capitol (in it's finished construction form)

16. See Minnehaha Falls

17. See the Saint Paul Cathedral

18. See Fort Snelling

19. Go Maple Syruping

20. Local Brewery Tour

21. Enter the Quietest Room [http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/worlds-quietest-place]

22. Explore the Wabasha Street Caves

23. Explore 5 new cafes/ restaurants outside the Mac Bubble

24. Spring Break Trip

25. GRADUATE!!



I hope you guys get inspired by our bucket list and make one yourself too! Remember school is stressful but you can always have fun! If you guys decide to make a bucket list or try and do ours let me know! 



This list is different from my 101 in 1001 list. If you wish to read that click here.




You may also like

No comments: