{Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: Timeline of My Day

/
0 Comments

Whoa! So first my major apologies for not blogging for awhile! School is in full swing, and I have managed to organize and schedule my life. With that being said, I present you a timeline of my day! This post reflects a timeline of my day for a typical Wednesday, since with school being unpredictable, each day of the week varies a little bit from the next.  

7:30 a.m.
I usually wake up around 7:20a.m. and start my day with a morning run with my boyfriend. 


We either run in our school's gym or outside, depending on the weather. Lately I've been trying to run a lot more since I have a 5K coming up in October, and I really want to run a 8K in November!

8:00 a.m.
I usually get back from my run and start getting ready for my day. I take a quick shower, put makeup on, and make some sort of breakfast. A nice simple and typical morning routine.

9:40 a.m.
And now classes start.. my first class of the day this semester is biochemistry. It's quite a lot of information to take in for the morning, but so far it's been a highly educational and useful class for me. For the rest of the morning, I have two other classes. 

1:15 p.m.
Finally when I get out of my morning classes, I get to head home for a short break for lunch.


I usually have something that I made previously, or I'll whip up something nice and quick like a quesadilla or a salad. This week though I had stuffed peppers, pretty good I have to say. Lunch is a fun time, it's usually just me, food, and netflix!

2:20 p.m.
After lunch, it's back to classes again in the afternoon. As a chemistry major, I have a lot of class and a lot of labs to accompany said classes. The hardest part is, I also have to juggle other classes on top of that. It's quite a mix of classes, chemistry, french, piano, and contemporary physics.

3:30 p.m.
With school over, of course it's time to buckle down and do homework and other work. 


I spend my first hour of after school heading to the music building to practice piano. Piano is a nice break from my academics, so it's not only enjoyably peaceful for me, but also good stress relief.

4:15 p.m.
Pretty much after everything I spend my time doing homework. Lots and lots of homework. But hey isn't that the life of a student? Occasionally I also have meetings and other group projects, when I'll head out and go meet other people. On the very lucky days where I have a small work load, sometimes I'll go hang out with friends or just chill and read on the couch.

7:00 p.m.
For the most part, I eat later. 7:00 is a pretty normal time for me, but sometimes I can eat at 8 or later. School is very unpredictable....

8:00 p.m.
Anyways, night is usually dedicated to my job. I work as a teaching assistant for the general chemistry class, meaning that I help students with their lab work and their written course work. While I'm usually in lab class with them, I also hold office hours at night.


So I usually get to sit in the tutoring office and do homework, but when projects and assignments are due for the students' class, I get a flood of students asking for my help.

10:00 p.m.
After work I tend to either do more homework or relax. Usually I try to have all my work complete before bed, since I don't enjoy doing work in the morning before class. On the nights where I've been really hard-working, sometimes I'll go to the local bar for a night cap with friends.


* * *

This post is part of my Getting to Know Me Blogging Challenge, the goal of which to introduce myself to you. A list of each week's topic can be found in the Introduction post. If you would like to participate in the challenge or write up some blog posts from the challenge, let me know! I would love to read them!

Previous posts:



You may also like

No comments: