{Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: Favorite Comfort Foods

/
0 Comments

Who doesn't love food? I mean seriously! 
Food is not only something that we need to function every day, but food can bring pleasure, joy, and comfort. While I don't necessarily eat when I'm stressed or upset, there are definitely key foods that I know will bring me comfort or a more peaceful sense. 

Without further adieu, I leave you a list of some of my favorite comfort foods...

- Ramen

- Yakisoba

- Gyoza

- ... really at this point, any Japanese food

- Warm chocolate chip cookies

- Green tea with honey

- Anything with apples, apple pie, apple chips, apples with peanut butter

- Chocolate covered pretzels

- Mac and cheese

What are your comfort foods?

* * *

This post is part of my Getting to Know Me Blogging Challenge, the goal of which to introduce myself to you. A list of each week's topic can be found in the Introduction post. If you would like to participate in the challenge or write up some blog posts from the challenge, let me know! I would love to read them!

Previous posts:





You may also like

No comments: