{Blogmas} My Wishlist

/
0 Comments
With Christmas tomorrow, my friends and family are really excited! I'm happy to be with family and have everyone in the same place, but I know the younger kids are excited to open their presents. And let's be honest, everyone gets some excitement over receiving gifts.


While I've been trying to give you guys gift ideas this whole month, I realized that I haven't shared all the things I've asked for on my wish list this year! My list isn't as large as kids, and it tends to have some more expensive things on it, but hey I guess this is my life as a broke college student!


{Frends Headphones}


I'm really into music, and I mean really into music! I'm the president of our school's DJ club, and I have an iTunes library that has 22.5 days worth of music on it. So, when I saw this pair of headphones I really wanted it because it's supposed to have great sound, and they look really cool! The headphone caps are even interchangeable! I know they're expensive, but if you sign up for their email list the have surprise sales, when the price dramatically drops!

Find them here


{Naked Smoky Palette}


I am a fan of the smoky eye, and this palette is really cool! Urban Decay is said to have really pigmented shadows that last. I've wanted a Naked Palette for a long time, but since I already have so many neutral shadows, I can't justify getting another palette. However, this palette has so many colors that can be used for a smoky eye, and I am in love with Armor (the silver metallic color).

Find it here.


{Bkr Bottle}


Since I've been working out more, I've been trying to drink a lot more water. Now I know I can have any type of water bottle, but I've already broken and gone through 3 different water bottles. Anyways, I saw this water bottle on Pinterest, and so many people rave about it. There are so many different colors and sizes!

Find it here.


You may also like

No comments: