{Blogmas} Unique Gifts Online

/
0 Comments

With the holidays around the corner, there are no doubt a few people in your life that you want to give gifts to. I've already made a post about getting gifts for the practical people in your life, but stay tuned for there are lots more gift guides to come!

This time I'll focus on places to get unique gifts for friends and families. I've recently started finding gifts for the people in my life, but I've been very uninspired by all the ideas I've seen online. But wait! In my searches, I've found some unique sites where you can get different and sometimes customized gifts for the people in your life!

{uncommon goods}
uncommongoods.com

Uncommon goods is an online store (that also will mail out a cool catalogue) that is filled with anything and everything! You can get clothes, candles, fish tanks, you name it, they have something for it. My parents got my cousin a gift card puzzle for Christmas, which is a box puzzle where you need to solve some wood work blocking to get the gift card inside!

Check this out: Nature Candle Projectors


{etsy}
etsy.com


Most people are familiar with Etsy now, and how addicting Etsy can actually be! But if you aren't familiar with this site, Etsy is an online wonder where everything is made by small store owner and then hosted online. You can find anything from paper products to wedding cakes or dresses! Last year for Valentine's day I got matching Lego heart keychains for me and my boyfriend.

Check this out: T- Rex Menorah


{threadless}
threadless.com


threadless is an online site, that also has a few stores across the nation. This store is full of different t-shirt prints that are designed from different artists and everyday people who's design was chosen by the company. Each design is specially made, and only a few are available making each shirt unique on its own. 



{patina}
Store locations


Patina is a store located mostly in Minnesota, so sorry for everyone else. However, if you do have access to this store it is a neat and eclectic mix of all different sorts of things. There are kitchenware, jewelry, paper products, everything to have that pinterest perfect home. 


* * *

Do you guys have any special stores that you use to get your gifts? Leave a comment below sharing some of your favorite places to get presents from and I'll check them out!


You may also like

No comments: