{Music Monday} Top Holiday Songs

/
0 Comments
So this post isn't really a list of top holiday songs... it's really just my housemate pushing for her favorite Christmas CD.

Enter...


Yes, this is her favorite. So I'm guessing there are three types of people reading this right now; the lovers, the haters, or the people who have never thought about this before. I'm frankly someone who is indifferent, borderline not a fan (as Christmas nears) of this album. I think that Bublé has a wonderful, precious voice. It's smooth and calming, and when you listen to your Christmas classics you really just want some cheer and relaxation, both of which this album delivers. My only beef with this album is the same with all Christmas music, it gets way too overplayed - people please wait until December to play Christmas music, do not start in October.

Anyways, this album is a wonderful Christmas CD, and I think that anyone can enjoy it! 






You may also like

No comments: