{Music Monday} Holiday Party Music

/
0 Comments

Christmas is around the corner and Hanukkah is in swing right now, so holiday music is pretty present in anybody's life right now. With that being said, so is finals, so I apologize for the shorter posts this week! Anyways, this Music Monday post is inspired by my latest blog post about Holidays Parties.  

I am a fan of using iTunes to keep all my music, and I'm usually listening to things I've downloaded on my library. But with that being said, I usually look to the internet, magazines, and Pandora for finding new music. While Pandora is usually seen in competition with Spotify, I'm more of a fan of Pandora because it will just suggest songs for you based on what you want to be listening to. This makes it a perfect site for having playlists for any occasion.

Thanks to an HGTV article, I have found 5 different Pandora stations that are perfect for your holiday parties.


Solo Piano
I use this when I study because of it's beautiful sounds and lack of distracting lyrics. The station is easy to use, and it provides a nice soothing background noise that would be perfect for either studying or having some friends over for dinner or drinks.

Pentatonix Holiday
Pentatonix is a group who is well known for their acapella music. This year (or last year?) they released a holiday album, which is great! All the music on the CD is solely created by the members of the group. There is no syntho- pop or auto tuning, so if you want a pure sound untainted by any help from computers, this station provides good clean sounding holiday music. 

Christmas Station
Yes, this one seems pretty straightforward. This station has tons of Christmas songs, with a huge variety of range! We actually used this at our holiday party, and we were able to listen to everything from Mariah Carey to old fashioned carols. 

Beats for Studying
Another studying station, I know. But even though the title says its for studying, this station can be used for so much more! The Piano Guys are pretty prevalent on this station, and if you don't know them you should! They create so many unique songs that are easy and relaxing to listen to. This station is perfect background music because of it's mellow and instrumental sounds.



You may also like

No comments: