Live Lokai

/
0 Comments

I'm one of those people who wears a million things around my wrist. Usually I have a collection of bracelets, hair bands, and my Fitbit. You may or may not have heard of it yet, but I have recently added a Live Lokai bracelet to my assortment! These bracelets are modern and simple and still really cute! I've even bought some for friends as presents!

Live Lokai bracelets are a constant reminder that life consists of a series of highs and lows. The bracelet contains one black bead and one white bead. The black bead is filled with mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, symbolizing the lowest point(s) in your life. The white bead holds water from Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth, symbolizing the high point(s) in your life. Both of these beads, worn together, symbolize your life as a combination of both highs and lows. Yet being in a circle, the bracelet reminds you that life will keep going.
I love the idea behind these bracelets- They are an especially good reminder to have as I head into finals week! 


These bracelets are only $18 and come in three different sizes. You can find them online.




You may also like

No comments: