About
Hey Hi Hello my name is Ayim. I am a college student just trying to get through life. This is my blog.
Popular Posts
-
I'm one of those people who wears a million things around my wrist. Usually I have a collection of bracelets, hair bands, and my Fi...
-
Lately I've started running again, so with that comes lots of sweat and grime. I wanted to find something that would help clean my b...
-
The year is ending and so all my reward programs are starting to end too. ULTA is my go to place for makeup and hair products. This year ...
Labels
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(98)
-
▼
November
(13)
- {Music Monday} Songs that Speak To Me
- {5 on Friday} My Running Helpers
- {Music Monday} Rachel's Mix: Party Mix
- {Book Review} Yes Please
- {Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: The Town ...
- {5 on Friday} My Current Wardrobe Wishlist
- {Travel Diaries} Study Abroad: This is škola
- {Music Monday} Blurryface Tour Review
- {Photo Diaries} Halloween Scares and Festivities
- {5 on Friday} Best Fall Apple Treats
- {Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: What's in...
- {Music Monday} True Colors Tour Review
- {Goals} November Goals
-
▼
November
(13)