{Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: In My Handbag

/
0 Comments


I have a lot of different bags: everyday purse, everyday backpack, festival bag, gym bag, etc! So, I decided that this post will be about my everyday purse, which is what I take around with me on a day to day basis when I don't have school.


My everyday purse is a simple Betseyville Johnson black crossbody bag, which was a birthday gift from one of my friends (similar here). I'm not a fan of large purses, but this bag perfectly fits the bare minimum of what I need and what I like to carry around with me. This purse has been with me for 2 years now and it sill looks the same inside and out!


Here are the things that I carry inside my bag:

Wallet I obviously need something to carry around all my cash, cards, etc. So I have a nice leather Juicy Couture wallet (also a gift- similar here) that has lasted me almost 4 years now. Theres two cash pockets and 8 slots for different cards. There's also a back pocket on the wallet - so you can keep things ready.

Sunglasses Walking around a lot at school or driving around at home, I need something to shade my eyes from all the sun. I've always been a fan of the Ray Ban style, and I received a pair of the Clubmaster's for Christmas this year. And I love them! (here)

Card Case I don't always carry this around - but whenever I go shopping I take it with me. It's a small pouch that I got on a trip to NYC, and it holds all my rewards cards, gift cards, or point cards from stores. (similar here)

Lipstick For some reason I have two lipsticks in my purse today, though I normally carry one lipstick and lip balm. But the two lipsticks I have today are my two favorite: Mac's Dark Side and NYX's Chic Red.

iPod I always have either my iPod or my phone. I use it for the obvious communication, but I also use this to play music when I'm walking around or I plug it into my car when I drive.

Keys Obviously, when I leave the house I need to get back. So, I've got my Hello Kitty lanyard that holds my car keys, school ID, and my house keys. Also, for my own protection, my parents insist that I carry a whistle for emergencies.




* * *

This post is part of my Getting to Know Me Blogging Challenge, the goal of which to introduce myself to you. A list of each week's topic can be found in the Introduction post. If you would like to participate in the challenge or write up some blog posts from the challenge, let me know! I would love to read them!

Previous posts:




You may also like

No comments: