{Music Monday} Songs that Speak To Me

/
0 Comments


Thanksgiving is around the corner, and with the holidays comes the urge to remember all in your life and be thankful for what you have. While everyone chooses to go about this in different ways, a lot of artists express their feelings through the songs they write. This week, I've compiled a list of songs that really speak to me. Their lyrics are extremely moving and passionate, and I think they can make you feel everything from thankful to inspired.


1. Unsteady- X Ambassadors

2. Twenty Years - Augustana

3. Hello - Adele

4. My Shadow (Keane Cover) - Alyson Michalka

5. Human - Christina Perri

6. Forever and Always - Parachute

7. Pony (It's Okay) - Erin McCarley

8. Something Beautiful - NeedtoBreathe


Let me know in the comments what you guys think! I actually made one of my friends listen to these, and she cried listening to #6!


You may also like

No comments: