{5 on Friday} My Current Wardrobe Wishlist

/
0 Comments
With the weather changing, it's time to swap out some of my clothes for heavier warmer articles. While I love all of my clothes I have, I can't help but browse the internet and blogs and see all the new styles that are coming out. I'm not a fan of all the new trends, but there are definitely a few pieces I will be considering buying this month.

So this week, here's five pieces that are at the top of my WaNeLo list!


{one}
Jeffrey Campbell Dexter Sandals



Okay so my first piece may not be very practical for the snow and winter, but they are really cute and simple shoes! I am a huge fan of Jeffrey Campbell, and I lust after most of his products. These shoes are no exception, I love how fancy and classic they look, and how they are also a wedge, meaning added height with comfort! I could definitely add these to my collection, seeing as I have no wedged heels and we're about to enter formal party season at my school!

Buy them here: Urban Outfitters


{two}
ASOS 90's Skater Dress with High Neck


One of the most reoccurring colors in my closet it black. I love how simple and modern it can be, but at the same time you can change it up and have edgier or more classic looks too. I am a 90's kid, and I surprisingly do not have any high neck dresses. This dress is simple enough to be worn in the summer, or in this case paired with a heavy cardigan, tights, and boots.

Buy it here: ASOS Dresses


{three}
Zara Flat Mountain Boots


See how this black trend is keeps showing up? Well here it is again, this time in boot form! My current pair of black boots are a pair of faux leather combat boots from Topshop, but lately the soles are being worn out and the boots are getting old. 

Buy it here: Zara


{four}
Forever 21 Contemporary Ruffled Front Open Cardigan


Cardigans are such a stable in the winter. You can add to any outfit and it keeps you stylish and most importantly warm. Not only did I fall in love with this whole outfit, but I love the different shape of this cardigan. I'm just a bit worried that this may be too thin, but I really am in love with this whole look.

Buy it here: Forever 21


{five}
Forever 21 Striped Sweater Hoodie


This hoodie is the softest thing! I tried it on in stores - and sadly I didn't buy it at the time... now I regret that. But this hoodie totally deserves its name because it is as soft as any worn- in sweater, but in the shape of a hoodie. This would go perfectly with any outfit, whether it be class or lounging at home. I totally envision myself wearing this after eating too much food on Thanksgiving. Hopefully, this vision will be a reality!

Buy it here: Forever 21


* * *

What's on your guys' wishlist? I know that my state takes a dramatic weather change in the winter, but what about you? Lemme know down below about what you will be wearing this month!


You may also like

No comments: