{Photo Diaries} Halloween Scares and Festivities

/
0 Comments
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Which means these past couple weeks, I had a lot of fun activities lined up. So while I had a ton of fun, I hope you did too!

26 October 2015
Meeting Tyler Oakley
The first day after fall break, my friend and I woke up at 5am to go stand in line at the Mall of America. Why would we do this? Well because we wanted to get tickets to meet YouTube celebrity Tyler Oakley! After school, we went back to the mall and met Tyler and got a signed copy of his new book, Binge.


28 October 2015

The end of fall sports has arrived, and with that we celebrate all of our teams. One of my close friends has been a soccer player all four years at our school. At their last game, which we call Senior Night, all senior soccer players received an award and recognition for being part of the team and the athletic community.

A snowy picture of our women senior soccer players

29 October 2015

Blurryface Tour

On Thursday, immediately after school my friend and I packed up and headed downtown to see Twenty One Pilot perform at their Blurryface Tour. You guys can read about my whole experience soon!


31 October 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Me and my "boo"
Halloween was lots of fun! Dylan and I dressed up as skeletons and headed downtown to Zedd's True Color concert! You guys can read my review of that here.

Hope you guys had a fun week too!


You may also like

No comments: