{Travel Diaries} Ayim Abroad

/
0 Comments


I AM GOING ABROAD!!

I am so excited!!! This summer I will be going to Prague, Berlin, Paris, and Madrid on a CIEE psychology program. I will be spending 8 weeks out in Europe studying and experiencing new countries and cultures with other students from the United States.

As a chemistry major, I did not expect to have the opportunity to study abroad. However, after finding out about this summer term program, I did my research and applied! I have since been accepted and am busily working to prepare myself for this wonderful experience~!

I will try to keep you all updated on my journey - but I don't know how much access I will have to internet, so I can't keep any promises. But while I am still in the states, I will post about my preparation and other things I am doing before I leave. And once I am abroad, I will try to post about my travels and I will use #ayimabroad to tag all my instagram pictures






You may also like

No comments: