{Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: First Celebrity Crush

/
0 Comments

I'm sure that I had other celebrity crushes as a child, but there is only one I can remember. And this guy is still my number one celebrity crush to this today.


Meet Ben Barnes! Beautiful brunette british wonderful Ben Barnes! Although, sometimes more recognizable to people as Prince Caspian from Narnia. 


He has also been in other films like Dorian Gray, Killing Bono, The Big Wedding, and most recently The Seventh Son. 

And if Ben Barnes as an actor wasn't good enough. Surprise! He also used to be in a boy band called Hyrise! Meaning Ben can sing!




Ben is great. I have seen many of his movies, sometimes dragging along friends. I even managed to make my boyfriend come to his last movie with me. Needless to say he holds a spot in my heart.
Who is your celebrity crush?


* * *

This post is part of my Getting to Know Me Blogging Challenge, the goal of which to introduce myself to you. A list of each week's topic can be found in the Introduction post. If you would like to participate in the challenge or write up some blog posts from the challenge, let me know! I would love to read them!

Previous posts:






You may also like

No comments: