{Makeup Review} Benefit's Big Easy Foundation

/
0 Comments
After finishing my last bottle, I was in the market for a new foundation for the summer. The hard part about summer is that I really don't like wearing heavy makeup or any makeup at all. So, I needed something lightweight and I needed something that would travel, since I'm heading abroad for the summer.

Enter Benefit's new foundation, Big Easy

This foundation claims to be a liquid foundation and powder all in one. So very similar to a BB cream, except they are claiming to be better - balancing moisture and reducing oily shine. The foundation also contains SPF, so it helps act as a sunscreen in the summer. The back of the packaging states that no primers or setting powders are needed, this product can act alone.
So I decided to try it! I found that the foundation goes on very easily with just your hands, and it applies like a liquidy cream. The coverage is lighter, but it is easily buildable in the spots where you want more coverage. Since the packaging claims that this foundation can do it all, I did not use any primers or setting powders after applying.

             10 minutes after applying - sorry about the hazing lighting (its not edited!!)                             12 hours after applying

I found that my face did not appear any more or less oily than usual. The coverage was very light, and I liked that I did not feel like I was wearing foundation or sunscreen. After around 4 hours, I noticed that there was a little shininess around my nose, but I just powdered my nose a little bit. However, after 12 hours my face felt oily, and I noticed some more shininess. But unless someone is mere inches from my face, my face looks fine and not as oily as it feels.

All in all I like this foundation! I love how lightweight it feels - and I'm all for eliminating a part of my makeup routine, but I will still use finishing powder. There aren't many shades, but I found it still matched my skin tone well.




You may also like

No comments: