{Throwback Thursday} We Don't Create Trends

/
0 Comments
Happy Thursday everyone!

Here's a quick throwback to an old fashion post from one of my failed past blogs!

* * *

With Chicago going through its "summer polar vortex," today felt like the perfect day to dig up one of my favorite typography tees. I made myself even more comfortable, pairing it with my favorite flannel and black skinnies. This seemed like the perfect outfit to wear lazily around the house or out with friends.

And I did both. I wore this 90's inspired grunge look out to sushi with friends, and then we all lounged around and caught up at home. Despite the stressful morning due to work, the colder weather didn't ruin my day.


Shirt Dirt Label
Flannel Thrifted
Black Skinnies Urban Outfitters
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

Thanks for reading my blog today!
Hope you have sunnier weather!


* * *

Let me know what you think! Do you guys want more fashion posts like this? Or more throwbacks?
The original post can be found here


You may also like

No comments: