{Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: My Worst Habits

/
0 Comments

I don't think there's any pretty way to go through bad habits, so I think I'll just list all that I can think of. So here we go...

- Restless leg shaking

- Binge watching Netflix

- Picking off old nail polish

- Biting the inside of my lip

- Stealing all the blankets

- Staying up too late (with nothing to do - aka bumming around on the internet)

- Worrying to much about unchangeable things

- Checking my phone too much

- Procrastination

- Chocolate consumption

- Piercing and tattoo obsessions (I blame tumblr)


Ehh.. there are probably more but I can't think of any right now. Do you guys have any? Or can think of any obvious ones that I haven't listed?


* * *

This post is part of my Getting to Know Me Blogging Challenge, the goal of which to introduce myself to you. A list of each week's topic can be found in the Introduction post. If you would like to participate in the challenge or write up some blog posts from the challenge, let me know! I would love to read them!

Previous posts:




You may also like

No comments: