{Music Monday} Halloween Mix

/
0 Comments


At the end of this week is a wonderful and fun holiday, Halloween. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and I'm ready and excited for this year! Besides all the sugary sweets you can get from trick or treating, baking, or horror movie night with friends, you need some sweet music too. While I am a fan of all the traditional music you hear around Halloween, like Thriller, I think there are some other songs that can be used for Halloween for their holiday themed, scary, or creepy lyrics and sounds to accompany whatever goes bump in the night!

1. This is Halloween - Panic! At the Disco

2. You're So Creepy- Ghost Town

3. Monsters - Matchbox Romance

4. Outnumbered- The Devil Wears Prada

5. Don't Fear the Reaper (Cover) - Pierce the Veil

6. Forever Halloween- The Maine

7. Miss Murder - A.F.I.

8. Kill Everybody- Skrillex


You may also like

No comments: