{Makeup Review} Too Faced's Primed and Poreless

/
0 Comments
 


Recently, I finished my face powder and was not quite pleased with it. So I decided to go back to the tried and trusted and returned to an old favorite! Enter Too Faced's Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder Compact.

This compact has been my favorite powder, since I began extensively wearing makeup. I know it's  more expensive than generic brands, but I think Too Faced is worth the price! The powder is nice and lightweight, and I never feel that it is caked on my face. But at the same time, the coverage is build-able, so if there's a day I feel more powder is needed, it's quite easy to achieve that look too.

Also, unlike my last powder this one tends to hold back the shine at bay better. I can usually go the whole school day without having any problems, or feel the need to reach towards any blotting papers. The powder really controls shine well and lasts a long time. The only time I feel the need to reapply powder is if I'm going out for the night and need to touch up my makeup.

I usually apply my powder after my foundation, but before the rest of my makeup. I think that this powder could work well either way. It has nice coverage, but as I said before it's still lightweight enough that even bronzer, highlighter, and blush would still be seen through if you powdered your face after all of your makeup application.

TLDR
Would I buy this again? / Recommend to a friend? Yes, I really like this powder! I think it has the nicest finish and it keeps my face shine free all day without feeling too heavy or caked.


You may also like

No comments: