{Blogging Challenge} Getting to Know Me: Something I Collect

/
0 Comments

Wow, I'm so glad that it's finally Friday! I hope you guys have had a nicer week than I did! Anyways I apologize for how poorly prepared this post is. I didn't have time to really plan and write out my post before hand. It was quite a rough week.

* * *

As a child I always collected things, toys, beanie babies, and little knick knacks. I think at one time I even saved every single Happy Meal toy I ever received, which was surprisingly a lot since my neighbor owned the nearby McDonald's.  But now as I've grown up, I try not to hold onto as many things that I don't need. Easier said than done right?

One thing that I've collected through my entire life are pins. I apologize now, I don't have any pictures since my whole collection is at home, and I'm currently up at school right now. If I get around to editing this post later, I will add pictures!

Anyways, pins sound like a really simple thing to collect, and I agree it is. I have tons of pins from all over the world! Pins from different states, museums, bands, etc. Anytime I go somewhere new and memorable, I try to find and buy a pin for my collection. Currently all my pins are on a humongous T-shirt that's hanging on my wall for display.

I've been collecting pins since I was a child. Some of the first pins I can remember getting are from my trip at Disney World. I was so excited because even workers will trade pins with you! I spent the greater part of my vacation looking for the best pins to take home. More recently, I have added pins from my study abroad journey, which you can read about here

What do you collect? Do you collect pins too?? (Because that would be so cool!) Leave me a comment below about your collection!

* * *

This post is part of my Getting to Know Me Blogging Challenge, the goal of which to introduce myself to you. A list of each week's topic can be found in the Introduction post. If you would like to participate in the challenge or write up some blog posts from the challenge, let me know! I would love to read them!

Previous posts:

Week 23: 5 Favorite Movies



You may also like

No comments: