{Goals} October Goals

/
0 Comments

October is here, and its crisp fall breeze brings my new goals for the month! I've always written down small monthly goals in my personal journal, but I've never shared them publicly for all to read. But with a new season comes some new ideas, so for the sake of blogging I'd like to share my monthly goals with you now!

Each month I usually have three main goals; one for body, mind and soul, and education. Occasionally I have other smaller goals, or I'll mix up the types of goals I have. So with that... I bring you my October 2015 goals!

OCTOBER GOALS 2015

1. Keep my bed clean of clothes during the school week.
Being a girl trying to get ready in the morning... enough said.

2. Finish 1 book.
Last month I started a new book, Yes Please by Amy Poehler. Started is the key word. School soon got in the way, and the book took a backseat. But from what I started, it's really interesting and I really want to finish it!

3. Run at least 3x a week, train for the Turkey Trot 8K!
I may have been a tad ambitious.. but this Thanksgiving I have signed up to run an 8K! The most I've ever run before is a 5K, so I really need to stick to this goal in order to be able to participate successfully this holiday!

4. Start a new blog series.
Any ideas? Hopefully something is coming soon!


You may also like

No comments: