{Music Monday} Rachel's Mix: FBR Throwback

/
0 Comments


The beginning of October brings a new CD for my friend, and so this month I chose to center my mix for her around bands who work through the company Fueled By Ramen.

Fueled by Ramen is a record label who represents alternative bands. In middle school, I used to live off of every band they represented; Panic! At the Disco, The Academy Is..., Rocket to the Moon. These bands were the perfect mix of good (sometimes middle school moody) lyrics and sound. With that, I have made a small mix for you guys of some of my favorite songs from the earlier days of Fueled by Ramen bands!


1. Practice Makes Perfect- Cute Is What We Aim For

2. Living in the Sky with Diamonds - Cobra Starship

3. Honey - The Hush Sound

4. C'mon (feat. Fun) - Panic! At the Disco

5. Like We Used To - Rocket to the Moon

6. My Body- Young the Giant

7. Ode to Sleep- Twenty One Pilots

8. Monster- Paramore


You may also like

No comments: