{Music Monday} Run Along

/
0 Comments


This weekend, I ran a 5K with some friends for our schools annual Family Week 5K fun and run. Because I determined to increase my running ability, and also since I signed up for a 8K this November, I thought this 5K would be good practice. So with that comes a lot of practice and training. I'm not your normal avid runner, it does take a little bit to coax me outside. But I've put together a playlist of songs I really enjoy running to because of either their upbeat tempo, the good steady bass, or the motivational lyrics!

Enjoy! And good luck with your running endeavors too!

1. Work B**ch - Britney Spears

2. Dare You (feat. Matthew Koma) - Hardwell

3. Bad Girls - M.I.A.

4. We Run the Night (feat. Havana Brown) - Pitbull

5. Run this Town - Lucy Hale

6. Fight Song - Rachel Platten

7. Hit and Run - Breathe Carolina

8. Could Have Been Me - The Struts


You may also like

No comments: