{Blogging Challenge) Getting to Know Me: My Favorite Time of Year

/
0 Comments

This one came at kinda a wonderful time - and more coincidently was unplanned for this week! My favorite time of year happens to be right now. I love fall time and the very early days of winter chill! Some of my favorite things to do are in the fall. Fall means the start of colorful leaves, warm sweaters, and everything apple!

My Campus at Sunset
Apple Picking with D  


Fall to me is perfect! It's the end of scorching hot summer days, but not quite the beginning of winter chills. There are lots of fun activities like apple picking, reading outside, or taking a run (sweating only from your activity - not heat)!

What time of year is your favorite? Let me know down below, and if it's fall let's compare fun stories!


* * *

This post is part of my Getting to Know Me Blogging Challenge, the goal of which to introduce myself to you. A list of each week's topic can be found in the Introduction post. If you would like to participate in the challenge or write up some blog posts from the challenge, let me know! I would love to read them!

Previous posts:

Week 23: 5 Favorite Movies








You may also like

No comments: