{Travel Diaries} Study Abroad: Europe Here I Come

/
0 Comments
I know I've hinted at this multiple times, but I spent my summer this past year studying abroad. After not getting accepted into any research labs, I decided that instead of getting an hourly summer job, I was going to use my summer to explore more. So I hurriedly applied to a few summer study abroad programs.

I am a chemistry major, so the my tough schedule doesn't allow me to have easy access to study abroad options during the school year. With that being said, if I was going to study abroad it would have to be during the summer. The program that accepted me was CIEE's summer program, Psychoanalysis and Art.

So this summer I packed my bags and headed off to Prague and Paris!


So my surprise gift to you! These next weeks I'll start a new mini- series of blog posts about my experience abroad! I hope you enjoy reading them, and I hope you'll tell me about any of your travel experiences too!



You may also like

No comments: