{Photo Diaries} Fall Break

/
0 Comments
There are two things in life that I love - writing and photography. These two hobbies not only help me destress and give me a break from life every once in awhile, but they also help me document my life. I have filled countless journals with writings, drawing, pictures, polaroids, and countless slips of papers and such.

While I'm not quite ready to share with you the pages of my personal journal, I do want to share fun events and other exciting things that are happening in my life. So with that, I bring you Photo Diaries!

* * *
17 October 2015
Running is somewhat of a new thing for me. I've been trying for awhile to make it a consist thing. Our school recently had Parent's Week, which is always accompanied by the annual 5K. However, with construction blocking part of our school's sidewalks, the run was shortened and our school held it's first ever 4K. I am proud to say that I ran the entire thing in 26 minutes.

Me and the other Sr. Chemistry Majors finishing the 4K

22 October 2015
Fall break is a much needed and welcomed time at my school. It's a nice 4 day weekend allowing all of us students (and professors) time to relax and catch up on work or life. I spent my first day of break vegging and relaxing. I took the time to finish all the little things I needed to do that had built up during the first half of the semester. Oh! And I also treated myself to a little sweet treat from Cocoa & Fig

Cupcakes from Cocoa & Fig

23 October 2015
With the weather getting gloomier, it's harder to find things to do outside for the whole day. But with break, I wanted a chance to explore the city. My friend and I decided to brave the rain and head downtown to visit a new place, the Mill City Museum. I recommend this museum if you have the chance. I did not know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised learning all the facts and history about the Twin Cities' mill industry. An additional plus, is the beautiful view from the top of the building.

View from Mill City Museum Roof

24 October 2015
A huge and popular fall activity is apple picking! I love apples and so naturally I wanted to go apple picking this break! My friends and I made a nice day journey to Afton Apple Orchard to do all things fall; apple picking, feeding animals, corn mazes, pumpkin patching. It was a slightly blustery day, but it made that final apple cider and apple donut more delicious at the end of our day.

Apple Picking with Friends





You may also like

No comments: