{5 on Friday} Online Time Wasters

/
0 Comments
Earlier this month, I shared my October Goals and decided that I wanted to try and start a new blog post series. So after much debate searching the web a bit, I decided to start....

5 on Friday

* * *

Basically everyone uses their computer daily, and I am no exception to that idea. As a student, I use my laptop to check emails, take notes, and do homework. But I also listen to music, browse the internet, procrastinate, and kill time online. I admit.. I'm not the perfect student, I do need a break from work every now and then.

So without further adieu, here is five sites that I use when I procrastinate.

{one}

Buzzfeed is wonderful! Yes it is a lot of click bait and they do find some of their content from other sites, who posted it first, but it is a great time waster. They have everything from videos, to DIYs, and quizzes. I'm a big fan of quizzes and support anything Friends related.



{two}


Who doesn't love Netflix? Or more of.. who doesn't have their account... or has "borrowed" one from their friend's brother's girlfriend's cousin's dad? I feel like everyone has a Netflix account, or access to one. And tele is just a wonderful way to kill time and relax.

Try this for starters: Criminal Minds


{three}


While Netflix is all about tele and movies, YouTube is a little simpler... it offers anything! You can find music videos, old movies, small clips, random talk shows, etc. I am an avid YouTuber! I start my day getting ready to my newest subscription videos on YouTube. It's a way to wake myself up without dealing with people yet. Coffee and some old Ellen episodes.

Try this for starters: Mental Floss


{four}


I was not a pinterest person before college at all. To be honest, I was a tumblr addict (still am) and I thought that pinterest was a rip- off stupid idea. I have since changed my mind entirely. I love pinterest so much, it's a great way to compile and keep lots of ideas and internet links in one place. I have stored all my recipes and baking treats on it.

Try this for starters: Mee132


{five}


This one is probably a bit out of the norm. I love Urban Outfitter's clothes, so whenever I need a small burst of energy, I enjoy window shopping on their website. I'm a fan of their designs, just not of their prices. Which means I can spend hours and hours scrolling through their blog and their sale pages.

Try this for starters: UO Community

* * *

What are your favorite online sites? Let me know below if there are any site I'm missing out on! I'm always looking for new sites to check out when I need a break!


You may also like

No comments: